Late Work Policy
- To be regarded on time, work must be completed by the beginning of the period on the day it is due.
- A missed assignment may be submitted one day late for partial credit. After that, the assignment will not be accepted.
- Assignments reviewed in class may not be submitted late. For example, if we mark a text for homework and share answers at the beginning of the next class, you may not submit that work late.
- Long term assignments (assignments made at least one week in advance) are not accepted after the due date. No exceptions unless it is an excused absence.
- In case of excused absences, students will have two days to make up work for every one day excused.
- It is your responsibility to ask for missed work in the event you have an excused absence. You may also access all classwork and homework on our website: www.harringtonela.weebly.com .
- You own the responsibility to bring to my attention any outside factors that may prevent you from completing an assignment on time. I will always consider reasonable requests from students who communicate their unusual circumstances with me. I also reserve the right to waive the late penalty for circumstances brought to my attention immediately (or ahead of time).
Classwork / Homework Calendar
Please note, plans are subject to change based on classroom pacing.
Literature Circle Role Sheets BookReport 3/28
Documentary Permission Slip
F451 Embedded Assessment Outline
Close Reading Questions
F451 Chunk 1 Text
F451 Notebook Guide
F451 Chunk 2 Text
F451 Chunk 2 Notebook Guide
F451 Chunk 3 Text
Prezi and Webpage Criterion
Book Report Assignment Sheet
Writing without to be
Harrison Bergeron Parts
Hero Definition Essay Planning Sheet
Hero Definition Essay Planning Sheet Directions
Poster Example and Rubric
Independent Reading Log
Annotated Hero Journey Narratives